The Barking Lot provides a clean, healthy, and active environment for your pet’s overnight stay. 37 dog kennels, we have various sizes to fit your needs – your faithful companion will never feel bored or cramped. Cats aren’t excluded either. Each cat kennel features a lounging bench for socialization and a private area for relaxation. They’ll never realize they’ve left home.
Each dog kennel features:
- Ample indoor and outdoor living space
- Regular cleaning and scooping
- Extra-large doors for giant breeds
- Healthy meals featuring Versus Canine All Natural Life Advantage Diet food
- Treats and toys provided
- OR bring your own food, toys & bed at no extra cost
- One kennel: $23 per night
- Two dogs in one kennel: $35 per night
- Giant breeds: $25 per night per kennel
- If you get your dog groomed the day of check-in, boarding for that day is free!
- Supervised playtime in a 5,000 square foot sodded yard:
$2.50 per day for 15 minutes, $3.50 per day for 30 minutes
Each cat kennel features:
- Daily cleaning
- Lounging bench
- Cat condo
- Gentle staff
- Optional grooming services
- Healthy meals featuring Versus Feline Life Advantage Diet
- One kennel: $15 per night
- Two cats in one kennel: $20 per night
- If you get your cat groomed the day of check-in, boarding for that day is free!
As part of their stay, each pet must be up-to-date on vaccines. For dogs, this includes Distemper/Parvo, Rabies, and Bordetella. All cats must be current on Rabies and have a negative FELV test for feline leukemia. Paper proof is required.
Check your pet in after 1:00 PM. Pets may be dropped off earlier for a half-day charge. We also request that pets are picked up by 11:30 AM. Unless they’re being groomed, we’ll charge an extra day for pickups after 11:30 AM